Wednesday, February 27, 2013

What's new at Reneesews ?

Hi everyone, welcome to my creative world----hope all had an inspirational day!
Working on several things at once---as usual.  Sewing and finishing up more baby quilts.  Working on a baby quilt for a charitable organization .  Need to work quickly on this one ----there is a deadline--- since the quilts are needed for babies in crisis situations.  Nothing like using creative talents and making something hand-made for someone in need.  I'm trying to design something really happy, cheerful, and comforting!!!    Next on the agenda -----I' m excited about attending the New Jersey Quilt festival tomorrow.  I think I attended several years ago???   In any case I've heard really nice things about this event.  Some wonderful exhibits for inspiration, and a large vendors mall to purchase sewing/quilting goodies.  Sounds like fun to me---I will let you know how the show went, what was motivating, and what special purchases I made on treasures that I could not resist!!!
As always,
Wishing you a life of  happy stitches!
Renee









No comments:

Post a Comment