Saturday, February 16, 2013

accomplishments at the historical society

Made, and hung several more curtains/draperies this week at the historical society.  Continuing to work toward completing all the windows before house is opened to the public for tours in April.
Will be looking for more appropriate textiles to finish other projects in the home.  So exciting to learn the rich history of the Mesier Homestead, and to take an active role in restoring it.  
Today I need to CLEAN,and reorganize  my sewing studio, and craft studio.  Lots of projects that need to be made, or completed.  Will keep you posted as to my progress.  I have recently purchased a bunch of  fabulous fabric for my stash----getting ready for spring with some wonderful,yummy, fresh colors, and great designs.
Have a happy day
Renee



No comments:

Post a Comment