Monday, February 18, 2013

Today's Agenda

Hi e everyone,hope all had a great day!
Okay,so what was on my agenda for today?  Treasure hunting at a local antique shop,and lunch with my best pal and sweet daughter.  Had a great time.  Treasure hunting was not as successful as intended.  I was hoping to find more old vintage linen/lace and general sewing stuff.  No great bargains today.  I often seek out these journeys as I love to re-purpose old stuff into new fabulous creations----especially using old linen and vintage fabrics.  I have an extensive collection, and often create wonderful goodies with them.  I hope to be listing some real soon on my esty shop: reneesews, over the next coming months. Some of my latest vintage offerings have included tooth fairy pillows, and lovely throw pillows that work so well with that shabby chic look.  Lunch was great---always good to share fun days with those you love the most.  Also on my agenda for this evening is finishing my red and pink baby quilt.  It's coming out so cute---can't wait to complete this gem!  Will keep you posted as to my progress, and other adventures of interest I become involved with,-----(and trust me Renee always has an adventure or two to talk about). ----so check back soon-----
As always,
Happy stitchin',
Renee

No comments:

Post a Comment