Thursday, February 21, 2013

Frustration

Hi everyone!  Well, you read the title of this post "Frustration"' Yep---every sewer has days like this--so let me tell ya about mine---okay so I'm sitting by my sewing machine last evening, all ready and motivated to finish this wonderful baby quilt---guess what?  A quilters nightmare----my sewing machine JAMS---eeeeech!  Not exactly what I said , but can't print that.  Attempted to repair it for several hours last night --no luck.  Again tried this morning----Machine still not working.  Amazing how supportive my family was.  Daughter Darlene, woke up to check on my machine repairing progress,and my son James', called when I was at the repair shop.  Kids know me well, Renee without her sewing machine,makes one mean mom!
How did this sewing nightmare end?  Turns out machine worked perfectly in the shop---took it home and working just fine tonight.  Still do not know what caused it to jam up,or how it magically repaired itself.  Maybe it knows me well----like my kids,and didn't want to deal with my mean side!

Well this delay has put me behind schedule, back to my wee hour sewing---lots to catch up on
Wishing all---
Happy(not frustrated) sewing
Renee







No comments:

Post a Comment